Try this low-fat silken tofu ranch packed with flavors and fresh herbs! It’s deliciously tangy, high in protein and ready to enjoy in only 5 minutes.
Pour it, spread it or dip it — this easy and delicious silken tofu ranch is perfect for so many purposes!
free 7-day vegan meal plan
Your next week of eating is planned out with these quick and delicious vegan bowls, meal prepping steps & full grocery list.
It’s not only easy to make but also packed with protein, delicious flavors, and fresh herbs! We love that this recipe makes for a really creamy yet low-fat ranch.
This is thanks to the silken tofu, which isn’t appreciated enough in today’s daily cooking!
- Low-fat & high-protein
- So versatile, herby and tasty
- Dairy-free & meal prep-friendly
- Tangy, herby & satisfying
- Perfect for salads, wraps or as a dip
- Low-calorie & weight loss-friendly
Take your raw veggies or salads to a whole new level with this 5-minute herbed tofu ranch!
You can even prepare a larger batch and keep it in the fridge for up to a week to make it super easy to eat more vegetables regularly.
- Silken Tofu — creamy, protein-packed & perfect dairy-free base.
- Garlic & Onion Powder — these two lay the groundwork for our deep savory flavor!
- Fresh Herbs — we love a combination of chives, parsley and dill in our ranch.
- Apple Cider Vinegar — for some acidity and tanginess.
- Salt & Pepper — adjust to taste preferences!
Find the exact amount in the recipe card below. We’ll also share adjustment tips in just a bit!
All you need to make this delicious dip is measuring equipment and a blender.
How to make silken tofu ranch
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend until very smooth.
- Adjust to taste preferences by adding more salt, vinegar, garlic powder, herbs, etc.
- Use as a dip or thin out to make ranch dressing!
Find more flavor options and our favorite uses for this ranch below.
Storage & serving suggestions
Our herby vegan ranch dip adds some serious flavor to whatever you serve it with! Thanks to the creamy silken tofu, it’s especially tasty with spicy foods like our crispy cauliflower bites or vegan buffalo tacos.
Any leftover ranch can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
Swaps & flavors
- Use cashews for your base if you want a richer or soy-free vegan ranch! Or just swap silken tofu for vegan mayo.
- Add dill, oregano, cayenne, nutritional yeast smoked paprika or maple syrup for more flavor options.
- Replace vinegar with lemon juice
- Make it richer by adding some olive oil to the blender
- The fresh herbs can be replaced with dried herbs
- Add the fresh herbs after blending to make white ranch dressing
More easy condiments
The easiest and best way to make your healthy veggie meals taste fantastic is by adding flavorful condiments! Try these next.
Did you make our silken tofu ranch dressing and like it? Comments below, rate our recipe and Pin it here.
- 1.5 cups silken tofu (250 g), drained
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 4 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 6-8 fresh chives stems, diced
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Few tablespoons of water
- 1-2 tsp salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add all the ingredients into a blender and process until creamy. For a whiter, more traditional vegan ranch dressing, add the chopped herbs after blending your tofu base.
- Adjust to your taste preferences, adding more salt for saltiness, vinegar for acidity and so on.
- Use immediately for your salad, raw veggies, wraps or cauliflower wings!
- Any leftovers can be kept covered in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- The tofu ranch will thicken after a couple of hours in the fridge but can be thinned out with some water or soy milk if needed.
- You can use dried herbs instead of fresh ones if you don’t have access to them.
- If you don’t want to blend in the fresh herbs, you can create the tofu ranch base with an immersion blender and add chopped or dried herbs of your choice later.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: ¼ recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 81Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 177mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated automatically, their accuracy is not guaranteed. Just focus on whole plant-based foods and eat until satiety!