Creamy, fresh, and absolutely delicious — this avocado lime ranch is perfect for bowls, salads, and more! It’s quick to make in a blender, too. Hello, 5-minute recipe!
This homemade dressing beats any vegan dressing in stores! It’s a beautiful mixture of refreshing, savory, and umami flavors.
We use fresh herbs and buttery avocado to make the dressing of your dreams.
free 7-day vegan meal plan
Your next week of eating is planned out with these quick and delicious vegan bowls, meal prepping steps & full grocery list.
Since it’s so easy to prepare, you can make this in bulk for large gatherings. Whatever you decide to use this dressing for, it will surely be delicious.
Why this recipe is amazing
- Takes 5 minutes
- Fresh and savory ingredients
- Easy blender recipe
- Perfect as a dressing, dip, or spread
- Creamy and non-dairy
Elevate your salads and bowls with this tangy, buttery recipe! All you need is measuring equipment and a blender.
- Avocado — adds a soft, creamy texture with buttery flavor. Healthy fat.
- Lime juice — citrus for a bright flavor.
- Fresh cilantro and parsley — herbs for elevated taste.
- Silken tofu — protein-packed and enhances creaminess.
- Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and dill — essential spices for that ranch flavor!
- Nutritional yeast — cheesy, umami goodness.
- Apple cider vinegar — tartness balances out rich ingredients.
Find the exact amounts or all ingredients in the recipe card below.
How to make avocado lime ranch dressing
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth!
- Taste and adjust ingredients as needed.
Store in an airtight container or jar for up to 5 days in the fridge. We don’t recommend freezing since the dressing does not thaw well! The consistency will be lumpy instead of smooth.
Enjoy as a dressing, spread, or dip. The possibilities are endless!
This creamy, savory sauce is perfect on top of salads or bowls, such as our cauliflower bowl, easy quinoa veggie bowl, and Mediterranean quinoa pasta salad. It’s also great over our buffalo cauliflower tacos!
FAQs & tips
Can I use a food processor instead of a blender?
Yes, you can! Just make sure to scrape down the sides as needed. You may need to process this longer than you would with a blender.
Adjustments for sauce consistency
If you’d like to use this as a thick spread or dip, use less water! Start by using half of the recommended amount and slowly add until you get the texture you want.
Looking for a thinner dressing? Simply add more water (and seasonings as needed).
How to customize seasonings
Everyone’s taste buds are different, so feel free to adjust the measurements as needed. Simply follow the base recipe and taste-test it!
Examples: If it’s too acidic, add more water or avocado. If it’s bland, add more salt, spices, and nutritional yeast!
Always add a little at a time (remember, you can always add more, but you can’t subtract!)
More vegan condiments
- Silken Tofu Ranch
- Tasty Vegan Guacamole
- Easy Blueberry Yogurt Dressing
- Creamy Balsamic Date Dressing
- Healthy Vegan Melting Cheese
Did you make our avocado lime ranch dressing and enjoy it? We’d love to read about it! Be sure to leave a review and share it in the comments below. You can also Pin this recipe here!
- 1 avocado, peeled and halved
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves (8 g)
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley (9 g), chopped
- 2 oz silken tofu (50 g)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ⅔ cup water (160 ml)
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Into a blender, add the tofu, fresh herbs, water, nutritional yeast, garlic and onion powder, apple cider vinegar and dill, and process to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the avocado, lime juice, salt and pepper and blend until a creamy dressing is formed.
- Adjust taste as needed!
- Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- You can use a food processor instead of a blender.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: ⅓ recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 141Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 211mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 6gSugar: 1gProtein: 5g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated automatically, their accuracy is not guaranteed.