During times when even the easiest home-cooked meals seem like too much hassle, investing in a meal kit or food box makes a lot of sense.
But also if you just want to eat healthier or have recently gone vegan, it’s much easier to stick to your lifestyle if you have a helping hand.
free 7-day vegan meal plan
Your next week of eating is planned out with these quick and delicious vegan bowls, meal prepping steps & full grocery list.
There are a variety of vegan meal kits or food boxes you can choose from so you can find the perfect option for your specific need.
We’ve also written about our favorite vegan snack boxes, vegan gift ideas, beginner-friendly cookbooks as well as simple plant-based beginner recipes.
Enjoy the following list of vegan meal kits and look out for special discounts!
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Best vegan meal kits
Want to get straight to the point? If you are short on time and can’t read the whole article, find your best vegan meal delivery box here:
- Best pick overall: Purple Carrot
- Best for health-conscious folk: MamaSezz
- Best for vegan newbies: Vegin’ Out
- Best for families: Mosaic Foods
- Best in the UK: AllPlants
Keep on reading to find out more about the aforementioned boxes and all of the other vegan snack boxes that might just be perfect for YOU.
Keep your diet not only fully vegan but also really wholesome with MamaSezz vegan meal delivery! They not only prepare delicious food for you but can also help you reach specific goals like losing weight with dedicated bundles.
Other popular bundles include “Peak Performance” or “Protein Bundle” for athletes, “Get Me Started” for beginners or the “Surprise Me Bundle” which is great especially for long-term vegans.
All you have to do is reheat and eat! You can also shop à la carte and choose from a plethora of delicious meals including vegan tuna salad, lemon pepper protein strips, mac and cheese, chili, lazy lasagna or breakfast scramble.
You get the completely fresh, no cooking required, boxes delivered directly to your door — including a return shipping label for your empty packaging which gets recycled for you!
Good to know
- Costs range from $129 for a small bundle and $169 for the classic bundle; both bundles ship every 2 weeks.
- Ships for free to the contiguous 48 United States.
- Subscription options are really flexible including every week, every other week, every 3 weeks, every month or just a one time purchase.
- Dietary preferences: everything is oil-free, refined sugar-free, gluten-free and sometimes soy-free.
Get mouth-watering fresh to frozen meals delivered right to your door with Veestro! They offer simple meals designed for people on the go so you can save time and savor every nutritious bite.
Pick your desired plan and choose from gluten-free, high-protein or other dietary preferences and browse their delicious recipes to decide what you want to eat the following week(s).
Especially if you have a busy week coming up where you won’t have time to cook, this healthy vegan meal kit comes in super handy! All Veestro meals can be stored in the fridge or freezer until they’re ready to be eaten.
Their A La Carte meal pack is a one-off purchase, but customers can also choose from a variety of tailored meal packs.
Good to know
- Costs range from $11.03 to 12.82 per meal, depending on the plan size.
- Ships to all contiguous 48 United States. Free shipping on all auto-delivery orders, $9.99 on all one-time orders.
- Subscription and one-time delivery possible; choose between 10-30 meals and have them delivered every one, two or four weeks as recurring orders if wanted.
- Dietary preferences: you can filter for high-protein, gluten-free, low-calorie, nut-free, soy-free, Kosher and seasonal meals.
- Special discount: they offer time-limited discounts on their website, so check them out!
Don’t know how to cook satisfying plant-based meals or don’t want to shop for ingredients that often?
Purple Carrot plans out new yummy and balanced vegan recipes for you on a weekly basis and sends you the corresponding fresh and pre-portioned ingredients as well as ready-made meals you can heat up.
Currently, they offer breakfasts, lunches, dinners and pantry items like vegan cheese or crackers, including gluten-free and soy-free options.
When choosing your plan, you can go for 2 or 4 servings as well as 3-4 dinners per week and receive a discount on your first order!
There are 4 different meal preferences (“Quick & Easy”, “High-Protein”, “Chef’s Choice”, and “Gluten-Free”) you can choose from and you can customize your box by swapping meals according to your needs.
Good to know
- Costs range from $9.99 to 11.99 per dinner serving, $8.99 for lunches and $4.49 for breakfast or 12.99 for a serving of a prepared meal.
- Ships currently to the contiguous US only.
- Subscription options range from 2-4 servings and 3-4 dinners per week and can be upgraded with breakfast and lunch. Alternatively, you can go for 6-10 fully prepared meals per week.
- Get a $20 discount on your first week when selecting a plan!
Daily Harvest provides vegan meals and snacks you can enjoy any time of the day with ingredients that were picked at peak-season ripeness.
Choose between boxes with 9, 14 ($10 savings) or 24 ($20 savings) items including different bowls (harvest/chia/oat/forager), smoothies, soups, flatbread, ice cream scoops, energy bites or lattes — or just go with their best-seller items.
Their flexible deliveries and plan options make it super simple to customize everything to your needs using your computer or their iOS app!
Good to know
- Costs vary depending on what and how much you put in your box (there’s a volume discount!). Oat Bowls are $5.99 per item, smoothies and soups are $7.99 per item and Harvest Bakes are most expensive with 11.99 per item.
- Ships for free to 95% of the continental United States.
- Subscription options: choose between small (9 items), medium (14 items) and large (24 items) boxes that get delivered to you on a weekly or monthly basis. Changing the items, delivery schedule and plan preference is possible at any time.
- Dietary preferences: all food is gluten-free and most of it is soy-free as well. To find exactly what fits your dietary needs, there’s a handy filtering option.
- Special discount: get $35 off when referring a friend!
Imperfect Foods is a weekly grocery delivery service on a mission to build a better, less wasteful food system.
They offer a full lineup of affordable groceries that make the chore of grocery shopping much more effortless while saving money week in and week out.
Upon signing up, you can enter how many mouths there are to feed in your household, whether there are any dietary preferences (vegan!) and your most important mealtimes (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
That way, Imperfect Foods helps you create a food box that perfectly suits your needs!
Good to know
- Costs: all items are priced individually and the price of your order will adjust accordingly as you add or remove items.
- Ships to most of the West South Central region, Midwest, Northeast and all along the West Coast with a delivery fee of $4.99 to $8.99, depending on the area.
- Subscription options: weekly or bi-weekly delivery is possible. You will start off on a weekly subscription but can switch to bi-weekly in your account.
- Dietary preferences: you can build each order to fit your needs and freely choose whatever items you like to receive. There are ingredient labels for each product but they can’t ensure a completely nut-free/wheat-free facility.
If you’re based in Great Britain, listen up! AllPlants delivers delicious plant-based meals made by chefs and designed by nutritionists to your doorstep.
Choose from over 30 meals to build your customizable food box of 6 or 12 reheatable meals. Each of them contains at least two portions of your five-a-day, is high in fiber and comes in under 600 calories.
Get tasty breakfasts, lunch bowls, dinners, smoothies and treats including rigatoni bolognese, teriyaki udon, coconut berry chia pudding, chocolate peanut fondant or spiced sweet potato wedges.
Good to know
- Costs £40-60 per bundle, each featuring 9-12 meals.
- Ships to almost all parts of Great Britain. Shipping is completely free for weekday deliveries and £2.50 for Saturdays.
- Subscription options: get your bundle delivered every 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 weeks — you can change, pause or cancel the subscription anytime.
- Dietary preferences: everything is vegan and you can filter for gluten-free, soy-free, nut-free, though they cannot guarantee any of the dishes will be completely free from traces of key allergens.
- Special discount: give £20, get £20 when referring a friend.
The Los Angeles-based company was one of the first SoCal vegan meal delivery services and has now branched out to bring delicious food to the whole nation!
Their meals are not only completely vegan but also low in sodium and sugar and oil-free. Vegin’ Out works with organic ingredients that are prepared by a chef with 15 years of experience to provide you with healthy and delicious meals!
Select from different meal plans or bundles and choose whether you want to purchase their meals only once or sign up for a subscription.
Good to know
- Costs $127.99 for a single meal order, which consists of 8 dishes; $234.99 for a double meal order which is exactly twice as much.
- Ships for free to the contiguous US.
- Subscription options: choose between one-time purchases or subscriptions to receive an order every 1,2,3 or 4 weeks which will save you 8.25%.
- Dietary preferences: meals are completely vegan, oil-free, low sodium & sugar, with gluten-free options available.
- Special discount: $25 credit when you refer a friend.
Add more fruits and veggies to your diet with Splendid Spoon! This meal kit service focuses on high-quality, vegan and gluten-free ingredients and their food is super healthy.
Find a variety of dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, which you can use to build your personalized menu!
Splendid Spoon offers lots of smoothies, veggie and grain bowls, noodle bowls, soups as well as juices and healthy snacks.
It’s one of the more expensive services but perhaps the right fit for you!
Good to know
- Costs: $65-$185, depending on the plan.
- Ships for free to residences and businesses in all lower 48 states of the US.
- Subscription options: weekly, biweekly or monthly; skip a week or cancel anytime.
- Dietary preferences: all meals are completely vegan, gluten-free & soy-free.
Do you like chef-crafted meals made with whole fruits and veggies? Mosaic might be the right vegan meal delivery option for you, then.
They offer ready-to-eat meals which require only 5 minutes of reheating and basically no cleanup! From family meals to veggie bowls, soups or oat bowls, you can explore their fantastic menu and then pick a plan that suits you.
They ship in 100% recyclable packaging and you get a full refund if you don’t love your meals!
Good to know
- Costs: breakfast starts at $4.99 each, lunches and dinners start at $8.99 each.
- Ships to most major metro areas in the Eastern and Western US; free shipping on orders over $100!
- Subscription options every 1,2 or 4 weeks; skip orders or swap meals anytime.
- Dietary preferences: some meals are vegetarian so double-check for the little “V” for vegan meals.
- Special discount: $15 off first box with code FIRSTBOX.
If you want to stick to organic food, try Sprinly’s vegan meal delivery service which is perfect for busy people!
Their ingredients are super fresh and high quality, packed with flavor and fully plant-based.
Their meal plans change on a weekly basis so it never gets boring and you can expect dishes like pasta primavera, mac and cheese with broccoli, zucchini noodle pesto pasta with bean patties or fajita bowls.
Just heat your delivered meals for 3 minutes and enjoy!
Good to know
- Costs: $109-$289 per week depending on your plan.
- Ships: all throughout the US with meals arriving on Tuesdays.
- Subscription options: 6, 12 or 18 meals per week ($109, $199 or $289); you can skip weeks, switch plans or cancel anytime.
- Dietary preferences: 100% vegan & organic; pre-made meals cannot be customized.
Founded in 2015, Hungryroot aims to bring simple plant-based meals to individuals and families. With recipes that take 10 minutes or less, you can choose from a large selection of ingredients to suit your dietary needs.
They offer all kinds of food and meals on their website, so be sure to select “vegan” and feel free to customize your groceries even further by choosing gluten-free, soy-free or nut-free.
After taking a short quiz, they create a plan for you with suggested food that fits your needs. You can add any items you like to your order and then create delicious meals out of the groceries or meal kits you’re sent!
Good to know
- Costs start at $65 per delivery.
- Ships to the 48 contiguous states and Washington D.C; Shipping is $6.99 for plan sizes less than $70 and free for plan sizes that are $70+!
- Subscription options: weekly delivery, you can pause or cancel anytime.
- Dietary preferences: be sure to select “vegan” and customize your food to be gluten-free, soy-free, etc.
- Special discount: they often have time-limited offers for 30% off or free gifts on their website.
More great vegan resources
If you liked these vegan food boxes, why not check out the following articles next?
- 40+ Best Vegan Books
- Top Plant-Based Kitchen Tools
- Vegan Instant Pot Guide
- Meal Planning Guide for Beginners
- 20+ Lazy Vegan Recipes
Did you like our collection of vegan food boxes and got any of them? Share with us in the comments below, we’re so curious to know! Don’t forget to Pin this article here and share it with your friends.
Having delicious food readily available can be such a life-saver! Choose from this list of the best vegan meal kits to destress your life.