Looking for the best vegan gifts that show how much you care about your loved ones? This list is full of handpicked items and unique ideas covering everything from food to clothes, books, tools and more!
Did you recently go vegan or have someone in your family following a vegan lifestyle?
No worries, the market for vegan-friendly items is growing rapidly, and we’re constantly on the hunt for the best vegan gift ideas for the whole family.
Whether you want to stay on a budget or are looking for a more expensive gift for anyone from toddler to grandparent, this article has you covered!
Access our categories of vegan gifts by opening the table of contents below and jumping to any relevant section.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Top Vegan Gift Ideas
- Vegancuts Snack Subscription Box
- Online Vegan Cooking Class
- Homemade Vegan Pantry Cookbook
- Faux Leather Crossbody Bag
- Mason Jar Herb Garden
- Powered by Plants T-Shirt
- Nut Milk Maker
- 100% Compostable Phone Case
Vegan Food Gifts
Is your giftee a total foodie or cannot find vegan-friendly goodness locally? This selection features lots of treats and culinary convenience.
Top Pick: Snack Subscription Box
Get a monthly box of different vegan goodies delivered to your house! Perfect for always having a good variety of new vegan treats around.
Tip: you can get $5 off using our coupon code “nutriciously” at the checkout!
- Clif Bars Variety Pack (16 flavors from blueberry crisp to brownies)
- Mama Sezz Plant-Based Meal Delivery (ready-made healthy meals you can heat up within minutes)
- Tea Selection with Vegan Quotes (8 individually packaged tea bags from honeybush to Darjeeling)
- Veggie Lover’s Spice Mix (handmade seasoning kit inspired by global cuisines like Coconut Curry or Zesty Horseradish)
- Coffee Manufactory Samplers (sustainable hand-selected roasts from Ethiopia & South America)
- Vegan Yogurt Starter (make your own fresh yogurt from plant-based milk at home)
- Organic Herbs Infused Oil Set (herb-infused finishing oils from basil to garlic, red pepper, and rosemary)
- Urthbox Snack Box Delivery Service (subscription or one-off boxes; get 10% off with the code SNACKBOX10)
- Kombucha Home Brewing Kit (create this trendy, fizzy drink at home as a culinary project)
- Superfood Smoothie Packs (add bananas and plant milk to these packs with açai berry, cacao, or spirulina to create smoothies)
Wellness & Beauty Gift Ideas
Choose beauty and body products that are labeled cruelty-free and vegan! Our best-of selection below will make this process a lot easier.
Top Pick: Vegancuts Beauty Box
Receive a delivery of 4 or more carefully curated full-size luxurious vegan skin care and body care products that treat your outside as good as you treat your inside. Everything’s 100% cruelty-free and made by conscious brands!
Tip: you can get $5 off using our coupon code “nutriciously” at the checkout.
- Vegan Bath Gift Set (made from different essential oils from lavender to clove, lemon zest, and golden petal)
- Reversible Fitness & Yoga Mat (lightweight, durable, and has a sticky non-slip surface for complete peace of mind)
- Buddha Doodles Gratitude Journal (beautifully drawn pages that will strengthen a daily habit of gratitude)
- Recycled Smooth Yoga Pants (made from recycled plastic bottles, breathable and with beautiful designs)
- Vegan Soy & Coconut Wax Candle (from Sweet Cedar to Bamboo Rose, Candy Cane, Caramel Apple, and Watermelon Kisses)
- Self Care Spa Box (featuring a soy candle, shower steamer, whipped soap scrub, and 4 half-size soap bars)
- 5-Finger Fitness & Yoga Shoes (allow for better balance and gripping when exercising barefoot)
- Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Set (eco-friendly hair sampler set containing three Ethique shampoo bars and two conditioner bars)
- Scented Lavender Eye Pillow (causing some slight acupressure and providing a deep state of relaxation for your eyes)
- Ella & Mila Nail Polish Set (“Love Collection” with varying shades of nude, red, and pink)
Vegan Books & Cookbooks
Everyone loves a good cookbook or helpful guide for their chosen lifestyle! This section includes the best vegan books for all tastes.
Top Pick: Power Plates
These 100 recipes for wholesome and nourishing vegan food from blogger, RD, and author Gena Hamshaw help you make delicious vegan meals for one that deliver balanced and sustained energy. Get ready for scrumptious bowls, smoky lentil stews, roasted cauliflower salad, and tons of beautiful photos!
- Thug Kitchen 101: Fast as F*ck (see veganism in a fresh, cool light with this fun cookbook of 100 accessible recipes!)
- But My Family Would Never Eat Vegan! (125 recipes that can win anyone over — without ever having to actually “go vegan”)
- The Homemade Vegan Pantry (create homemade favorites you love, such as veggie stock, mayonnaise, cultured sour cream, and even bacon)
- Oh She Glows Every Day (create easy, nourishing, and beautiful meals – even on a busy schedule)
- Mind If I Order the Cheeseburger? (taking common questions at face value & coming up with witty and insightful answers)
- The Mindful Vegan (learn powerful steps to a happier life and make lasting changes around food and mindset)
- Vegan 100 by Avant-Garde Vegan (flavorful, adventurous dishes like Deep Purple soup or vegan fish ‘n’ chips will have you coming back for more)
- How to Create a Vegan World (insightful and thought-provoking take on bringing the vegan lifestyle into the modern world)
- Chickpea Magazine Subscription (high-quality magazine that delivers community-based content such as personal stories, recipes, or new books)
- How Not To Die Cookbook (easy, healthy, and delicious whole food plant-based recipes)
Vegan Fashion Gifts
Ethical clothing and accessories make great vegan gifts as they can be worn again and again while remaining in line with the receiver’s morals and values.
Here you can find statement shirts, jewelry, non-leather bags, belts, and shoes that offer something for every style.
Top Pick: Powered By Plants T-Shirt
This super soft unisex tee is a fabulous summer staple for urban frolicking. With the words “Powered by Plants” printed on the front, it reminds any onlookers that one doesn’t need to consume animals to be healthy and happy.
- Will’s Vegan Suede Shoes (vegan-friendly elegant, fashionable footwear that does less harm to the planet)
- Handmade Vegan Bracelet (hand-stamped, lightweight piece made from sturdy material with a hammered message)
- Vegan Trainers from Veja (beautiful trainers featuring materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, and wild rubber)
- Classic Vegan Leather Watch (gorgeous vegan leather watch by Votch works function and elegance into a silver and light grey strap)
- Johnny Urban Cotton Gym Bag (made from cotton and vegan leather with a minimalistic design and small inside pocket)
- Embroidered Fruit Socks (colorful embroidered socks featuring avocado, banana, and peach)
- Durable Vegan Belts (made from 100% vegan leather, can be dressed up or dressed down)
- Eco-Friendly Sunglasses (lightweight, unisex, and eco-friendly polarized sunglasses)
- Handmade Herbivore Necklace (silver elephant necklace that says “Herbivore” & is made from recycled materials)
- Colorful Feelgoodz Slippers (soft, cozy, and available in different designs)
- Eco Tentree Juniper Hoodie (sustainable clothing brand that offsets carbon emissions and creates high-quality products)
- The Vegan Vibe Store T-Shirt (choose from a variety of sleeves, colors, and designs)
Vegan Gifts for the Kitchen
Whether the person receiving vegan gifts from you is an advanced chef or gets their energy from microwave meals and coffee, there are different kinds of helpful knick-knacks for all things cooking, eating, and drinking!
Top Pick: Online Cooking & Lifestyle Program
Using several multimedia formats like HD video, audio, and written content, this online course covers all about vegan cooking, encouraging you to get in the kitchen and start making the foods you love. Find an ever-growing library of recipes, meal prepping, and cook-along videos guaranteed to make you fall in love with cooking and stay on the vegan lifestyle for good!
- Zwilling Personal Blender (high-quality blender with modern features that gets everything done from green smoothies to dips and sauces)
- Soy and Nut Milk Maker (turn soybeans, rice, oats, and more in as little as 15 minutes into creamy and cruelty-free white liquid)
- Organic Cotton Reusable Produce Bags (set of 8 bags in two versatile weaves and three different sizes)
- Premium Bento Lunch Box (2 compartments (20 oz. each) with different dividers and cups, leak-proof & microwave safe)
- Stainless Steel Yogurt Maker (doesn’t need any electricity and can produce creamy cashew yogurt that’ll rock your socks)
- Vegan Mug “Friends Not Food” (made from high-quality ceramic with a glossy finish; 11 oz capacity)
- Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board (strong, sturdy cutting board with your own engraving)
- Electric Pressure Cooker “Instant Pot” (ultimate kitchen helper with lots of functions from steaming and sautéing to slow cooking, pressure cooking & more)
- Japanese Steel Knife Set (crafted from super-sharp Japanese steel, with soft-touch handles and an extra-comfy grip)
- Cold Brew Coffee Maker (elegant cold-brewing glass carafe with stainless steel spout to extract more flavor and richness than usual brewing methods)
- Herb Garden Apron (100% cotton apron with an adjustable strap for the neck, waist ties, and pockets; hand-drawn design)
- Cuisinart Elemental Food Processor (make veggie burgers, energy balls, and other tasty vegan food with this tool)
- Veggie Kitchen Towels Set (100% cotton towels with hand-painted vegan messages)
- Garden Jar Herb Kit (grow your own fresh herbs in decorated mason jars)
- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven (create crispy, non-fatty chips, rolls, or tofu with hot air or use as a toaster oven, baker, or broiler)
Eco has become the new chic, and is certainly a hot topic for most vegans! The following selection covers reusable items like cups, straws, bags, and the best zero-waste products out there.
Top Pick: Customizable Zero-Waste Kit
This Zero-Waste Kit by Spruce & Pine Co. contains necessities like reusable produce bags, a string market bag, stainless steel stackable snack tins, straws, bamboo cutlery, and an eco-friendly sponge. You can customize your kit to include the products you want and choose your own beautiful fabric, making it the perfect gift!
- Organic Vegan Wax Wraps (set of 5 eco-friendly wraps including 2 large, 2 medium, and one small wrap, which you can wash & reuse)
- Biodegradable Bamboo Toothbrushes (wooden and durable toothbrushes that can be composted)
- Glass & Cork Coffee Cup (different sizes to suit your usual daily coffee, with options made from durable plastic or glass)
- Reusable Glass Straw Set (skip the plastic for this set of 3 glass straws with a cleaning brush & cotton pouch)
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle (durable, sleek design, and a choice of chic colors)
- Reusable Bamboo Cutlery Set (set of bamboo spoons, forks, knives, toothbrushes, chopsticks, brushes, and straws nicely wrapped in a storage bag)
- Unique Compostable Phone Case (plastic-free, soft, stylish, and with a large selection of beautiful designs)
Vegan Gifts for Animal Lovers
Here’s our little selection of goodies for your companion animal, donation ideas for wild animals, those in captivity, and some decorative items.
Top Pick: Effective Animal Advocacy Donation
Few things are more thoughtful than a good old-fashioned charity donation. Your giftee will be more than grateful for your generous donation on their behalf to a cause they care about deeply! The great thing about this organization is that they use your money in the most efficient way to improve animals’ lives.
- Matching Dog Friendship Collar (cute and sturdy matching dog collar and friendship bracelet set made from hemp)
- Adopt an Emperor Penguin Chick (adopt an adorable baby penguin through WWF & receive an adoption certificate, gift bag, photo, and cute plush penguin)
- Vegan Dog Treat Biscuits (made in Portland from chickpea flour, pumpkin, peanut butter, molasses, and cinnamon)
- Wooden Insect Hotel (create a bee-friendly place with this cute and well-constructed Air bee-n-bee)
- Adopt a Sloth from Costa Rica (help orphaned and injured sloths be returned to the rainforest where they belong)
- DIY Stuffed Hedgehog Set (make your own stuffed hedgehog through a series of easy-to-follow steps)
Easy & DIY Vegan Gifts
Homemade and DIY gifts can be just as meaningful – if not more so – as store-bought ones! Sometimes just a simple gesture for that person can be all you need to make them feel appreciated, and it can save you money, too.
- Give out some homemade vegan cookies in a jar
- Make some pretty & tasty coconut bliss balls
- Collect fresh herbs from your garden or gift them dried
- Create delicious spice mixes for home cooking
- Get a bottle of vegan wine or champagne
- Go out to a vegan restaurant together or get a voucher
- Gift a stay at a vegan hotel anywhere around the world
- Go on an adventure or fun trip together
- Watch a vegan documentary together to learn about veganism
Vegan Gift Buying Guide
New to Veganism?
If you’re a vegan beginner and have managed to keep your home vegan thus far, it can seem super overwhelming to shop only vegan gifts for your friends and family.
Because veganism is a lifestyle that seeks to exclude, as much as practicable and possible, all unnecessary harm to animals in all areas of life, it does make sense to think about every single purchase you make.
But if grandma gives you a new pair of woolen socks or your mother-in-law presents her non-vegan cookies, it’s up to you to decide if that’s a hard “no” for you.
Take things at your own pace to ensure that you stick to the vegan lifestyle for good!
These Gifts Are Not Vegan
- Food containing meat, fish, eggs, dairy, honey, gelatin, whey, ghee, or lard
- Beverages that have been filtered through egg whites or fish bladder
- Clothes, textiles, or jewelry made out of fur, leather, wool, feathers, down, pearls, or silk
- Beauty items and body products that have been tested on animals or contain ingredients such as beeswax, carmine, or lanolin
- Homeware made with bone china and candles made with beeswax
This handy list lets you check for yourself if you want to purchase a specific item.
Luckily, our handpicked selection of vegan-friendly presents takes out the stress and offers a plethora of ideas to choose from!
Where to Find Vegan Gifts?
Nowadays, many stores offer vegan-friendly products. You don’t need to seek out super niche and expensive shops just to find something that’s fully vegan.
While it’s true that supporting 100% vegan businesses is a lovely idea and gesture, it isn’t very accessible to everyone, and we think that buying a vegan-friendly item anywhere supports the vegan movement.
If you know that your giftee is especially concerned about the environment, you can look out for eco-friendly or recycled packaging or check to see whether a business is donating parts of their profits to charity.
The Greatest Gift: Support Veganism
Generally, one of the greatest gifts you can give to a vegan is to look into veganism yourself and understand what made this person in your life go vegan – you can get a feel for the most common and convincing reasons for a vegan lifestyle here.
Providing some vegan food at the party or gathering is also a wonderful gift in and of itself because plant-based eaters aren’t always used to being catered for.
Small gestures like this are already very helpful and heart-warming!
Happy Vegan Gift Giving
We hope you enjoyed our lovingly curated list of all the different vegan gifts you could give for a birthday, Christmas, or just because you appreciate someone in your life.
We do our best to keep this list updated so you can always find high-quality items to choose from!
Which of our vegan gifts did you like the most? Will you give any of these to a loved one this year? Are there any you would have included as a vegan gift idea? Share with us in the comments below and Pin this guide here.