This beautiful vegan parfait will be your new favorite 5-minute breakfast recipe! It’s bursting with color, nutrients, texture and flavor, easily customizable and fun to make.
Switch up your breakfast routine with this super easy vegan parfait recipe! It features layers of crunchy granola, fresh vegan yogurt and seasonal fruit and looks super pretty.
Plus, you’ll be able to enjoy it within only 5 minutes!
free 7-day vegan meal plan
Your next week of eating is planned out with these quick and delicious vegan bowls, meal prepping steps & full grocery list.
This breakfast parfait is bursting with flavors, texture and nutrition, keeping you happy and satiated for hours!
Why you’ll love it
It’s seriously a game-changer in the morning if you’re looking for an easy and fun way to start your day on a healthy note!
There are a lot of options when it comes to the individual components of your parfait! Here are some further ideas for you.
Coconut cream, vanilla custard, crushed nuts and seeds, nut butter, jam, crumbled cookies, coconut whip or chopped dark chocolate.
How to make vegan parfait
- Get pretty serving glasses and prepare your components.
- Place a layer of granola on the bottom of each glass.
- Add a few tablespoons of yogurt and blueberry sauce or jam.
- Repeat until everything is used up.
- Garnish with freshly cut mango, mint and coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately!
Tips & adjustments
You can arrange your different layers any way you like, altering between them to create a beautiful color-and-texture experience!
Instead of making your own blueberry jam or sauce, simply smash some blueberries and mix it with lemon juice and maple syrup.
This breakfast granola is best served soon after making it because the crunchy granola will get soggy over time!
More vegan breakfast recipes
Are quick and easy vegan breakfast choices your jam? Try these next!
Did you make our vegan parfait with yogurt and granola and like it? Share with us in the comments below and rate our recipe. You can also Pin it here!
- Prepare four serving glasses as well as your ingredients.
- Place a layer of granola into each of them, followed by a few tablespoons of yogurt and blueberry jam.
- Repeat until everything is used up, then garnish with freshly cut mango, mint and coconut flakes.
- Serve immediately or store in the fridge for a couple of hours!
- This vegan parfait is easily customizable and you can make it with soy, oat or coconut yogurt (homemade or store-bought)
- Use your favorite seasonal produce to make this breakfast!
- We recommend you use sweet, ripe mangoes if possible! If they are not available, use banana or ripe peach instead.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1 glass
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 316Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 4gSugar: 75gProtein: 4g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated automatically, their accuracy is not guaranteed. Just focus on whole plant-based foods and eat until satiety!