Time to wake up and get your day started with these high-calorie breakfasts! Fantastic options, including quesadillas, breakfast casseroles, overnight oats, and even pizza, will help pack the calories each morning.
Get ahead of constant munchies with these high-calorie breakfasts.
All recipes have over 500 calories per serving, are ridiculously delicious, and are possibly the best thing you will ever eat. Jamaican bread pudding, anyone?
With easy meal prep options, these high-calorie breakfasts are not reserved for only morning people. Enjoy these recipes no matter what mood you are in!
free 7-day vegan meal plan
Your next week of eating is planned out with these quick and delicious vegan bowls, meal prepping steps & full grocery list.
Did you like these recipes and make any of them? Let us know in the comments below and leave a rating. You can also Pin this article here or share it on social media!
Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup soy milk
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- Pinch of cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Vegan butter for frying
- Peanut butter
- Maple syrup
- Vegan chocolate chips
- Crushed nuts
- Fresh fruit
- Make the batter: put bananas, oats, soy milk, peanut butter, flaxseed, maple syrup, vanilla, baking powder, and salt into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Cooking: heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and add vegan butter or vegetable oil. Once hot, pour ¼ cup of pancake batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- If wanted, sprinkle with nuts or vegan chocolate chips while the first side is cooking.
- After 2-3 minutes, when the edges look set, and bubbles form on the top, flip the pancakes. Cook for 2-3 minutes on the other side until golden brown.
- Repeat until all of the batter is used up.
Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite high-calorie toppings!
- Use your favorite plant-based milk for this recipe.
- The more oil or butter you use, the higher this breakfast will be in calories.
- Find 10 more high-calorie breakfast recipes in the article above!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 3 Serving Size: ⅓ recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 655Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 24gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 243mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 9gSugar: 31gProtein: 15g
Nutrition information is a rough estimate calculated automatically, their accuracy is not guaranteed.